03 Feb 2023
Boggabri Public School is seeking expressions of interest for the 2023 BPS Aboriginal Advisory Group.
The purpose of this group is to work with the Boggabri Public School leadership team to promote active participation by Aboriginal people in the consultative and decision-making process at Boggabri Public School reflecting the viewpoint of our local Aboriginal Community.
To apply for the Advisory Group, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- Have a connection to the Boggabri Community
- Be committed to attend meetings once a Term
- Have a working with Children Check (WWCC) or be willing to apply for a WWCC
- Be willing to work with the Boggabri Public School staff to improve educational outcomes and opportunities for all students.
If you require further information please contact Benjamin Carter, Principal of Boggabri Public School on 67434526.
To apply, please click on /or use the QR Code.
Expressions of interest close 28 February 2023.